MOVING CLASSROOM 2014
T.H.E.O Arts Professionals’ new summer program designed as an immersion experience for young adults interested in the world of art, heritage and museums.
We have two workshops to choose from, each of which includes visits to Singapore’s leading museums, galleries and artists’ studios.
- 3-day summer program for young people to experience & learn by immersion in the city’s leading art & heritage institutions.
- Led by field professionals & experienced trainers, moving classroom is spread over museums, galleries & art centers for live contact learning.
- Program includes lectures, group work & discussions, activities and exercises to gain firsthand insights into behind-the-scene operations of the visual arts & heritage industries.
For further information, you can register on Ticketmash for
Visual Art Program (http://www.ticketmash.sg/movingclassroomva2014)
Museums, Heritage & Conservation (http://www.ticketmash.sg/movingclassroommh2014),
or fill in the Registration Form
For courses and information requests email email@example.com
- Moving Classroom 1: Visual Arts Programs 26 – 28 November2014
- Moving Classroom 2: Museum, Heritage and Conservation 3 – 5 December 2014